uglydimple12 scammer???

I want SExxx
10+ year member

BOOOM
I paid him $45 for some 6x8's on 9-20. Never got them. Kept getting the run around. Asked for a refund over a week ago. Haven't heard from him since. Anyone know about him? Anyone on here personally know him? Help me out its my goddam birthday and I don't wanna deal with this ****.

i believe he is on explorerx.com under the sn of JarvisB. He has been on over there. Ill send him a pm with a link to this.

if you wanna be safe, file a claim. you can alwasy drop the claim. you have a reasonable cause so if someone questions you, you can tell them to fuck off

sounds like there alot of scams going on there should be something we could do to prevent alot of these, give feedback and refs after each purchase or sell and do some research...

But at any time people wtih good refs can go sour. it's happened before..mike dressure is one example..was a great guy too. its up to the buyer to do the most amount of research as possible and not to be an impulse buyer. gotta be cautious about things. but i agree would be nice if more can be done to prevent us good people or make it less work for us to feel more secure.

i wouldnt go so far as to say this guy is scamming. He has been on the other forum im on, if its the same guy and has good refs.

hey there,

I am completely sorry about this.. I somehow overlooked your pm, obviously it was during one of those times that I was dealing with someone that I didnt pay attention to your pm..

I wish you could pm me one more time before posting this..

And certainly I can refund you the $ if you want.. You got a pm..

sorry for any misunderstanding, I admit, I did not send the speakers since I was not home for a long time.. I live at a dorm at my school.. I did inform him...

again, you got a PM..

thanks

i wish it kinda went based on who has more refs. I kind of think it is retarded when someone with 20 refs is buying from someone with none and gets ****ed over... I think the person with less refs should pay/ship first, unless they have a reasonable amount (i.e. 5 or 6) where it is more of a 99% chance that they are trustworthy..

i wish it kinda went based on who has more refs. I kind of think it is retarded when someone with 20 refs is buying from someone with none and gets ****ed over... I think the person with less refs should pay/ship first, unless they have a reasonable amount (i.e. 5 or 6) where it is more of a 99% chance that they are trustworthy..
Just because someone has a lot of refs doesn't mean they can't decide to rip someone off. Look at me, I have quite a few, and some people would be ready to buy anything from me, and I could just walk with that money, and never be seen on here again. Would I actually do that? No, but can you trust me on my word? Do you know me personally? I'll give you every bit of reassurance from me, but that doesn't mean I'm not the biggest liar in the world. I'd rather have people call me, or I call them, and personally discuss the transaction before, if that would make anyone feel better. You can't trust anyone on these forums these days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

I want SExxx

10+ year member
BOOOM
I want SExxx
Grove City, Oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies