Loud System

Just buy a SAZ-1500 and witht he money you have left over put into the 21" DP. You said you have 700 to spend on an amp...a SAZ-1500 wont be that much so you will have some left over.

I see the vic music game gettin real serious

but

NOt to discourage you from your Sundown amp, but you could get an Audioque 3500D and 2 HDC3 15s for exactly your budget. I believe you would have to pay to ship the subs, but the amp is 699 shipped. All of which are in stock according to the site.
^^This gets my vote but then you gotta get that electrical up some. might be worth the wait.

A pair of 15'' Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections on a Sundown 1500d would be a sweet setup.
NOt to discourage you from your Sundown amp, but you could get an Audioque 3500D and 2 HDC3 15s for exactly your budget. I believe you would have to pay to ship the subs, but the amp is 699 shipped. All of which are in stock according to the site.
I like these 2 options any links for the Audioque stuff?

I see the vic music game gettin real serious
but

^^This gets my vote but then you gotta get that electrical up some. might be worth the wait.
Yea maan trying to get right for the summer.

Get a 3000D and 2 AQ HDC3 15s
Like this option as well...For the money where would yall go...best Quality at the same time for a good deal

I have a Grand Marquis and my setup hurts most people. But if I had to do it all over, i'd definitely go 2 15"s. Can't go wrong with the 3000D either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I third the AQ 3500 / 15" HDC3's option. Prepare to buy batts though...

I have a Grand Marquis and my setup hurts most people. But if I had to do it all over, i'd definitely go 2 15"s. Can't go wrong with the 3000D either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I third the AQ 3500 / 15" HDC3's option. Prepare to buy batts though...
Appreciate the INPUT everyone...think I like the AQ setup...im upgrading everything...battery up front battery in the back...Big 3...Alt and all!

500 on pair of Subs and 700 for amp...
You can get the SAZ3000D's for $750 on the sundown forums right now i believe.

However, with that much power, we're also talking a Ho alternator, lots of 1/0, more batteries, etc etc (AKA, another $500-$700).

I'de get the SAZ 1500D, then spend whatever is left from the $700 amp cost on a good battery to put in the trunk.

As for subs, you have so many options in retarded.

You can get the SAZ3000D's for $750 on the sundown forums right now i believe.
However, with that much power, we're also talking a Ho alternator, lots of 1/0, more batteries, etc etc (AKA, another $500-$700).

I'de get the SAZ 1500D, then spend whatever is left from the $700 amp cost on a good battery to put in the trunk.

As for subs, you have so many options in retarded.
naw there sold out. but db-r might have some left.

the aq setup would b my choice as well

i really want to throw 2 aq hdc3 15's in my truck aswell.

but id rather just get the saz 3000d and never look back. ive heard only great things about it. and the aq 3500 is nasty as well, just ppl say save alittle more and go with the sundown.

just with that, ive been told i wouldn't really push the hdc3 15's as hard as they can go.. whicch i personally would rather not do.

if they will sound amazing, (sq andd be loud as mess) then id rather keep it safe, and not come close to burning them up or hurting them. (im daily driving)

but id rather build my setup around the SAZ 1500, or SAZ 3000d.

ive been refered sundown over basically everything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.