Loud System

nda03vic
10+ year member

I just want a loud system still not really sold on what I what to do as far as subs...I want to do 2 15's. I want to get a Sundown Amp...im hearing too much good stuff about Sundown so I want to run with a Sundown. Ok I want to spend no more that $500 on subs. Which subs would you go with go with? Which Sundown amp? This application is going in a 2003 Crown Vic.

Elites come in 15's? I didnt see 15's on that website...
Dang youre right. lol i was thinking about the alphas. now 2 15 alphas and a sundown saz3000 would be a beast of a system, but that would be over your limit i think. i would def save up a little more and get that. lol it would be worth the wait.

A pair of 15'' Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections on a Sundown 1500d would be a sweet setup.

500 on pair of Subs and 700 for amp...
NOt to discourage you from your Sundown amp, but you could get an Audioque 3500D and 2 HDC3 15s for exactly your budget. I believe you would have to pay to ship the subs, but the amp is 699 shipped. All of which are in stock according to the site.

Would be just a hair over budget, but 2 loaded 15" Fi Qs and a SAZ-3000D would be my personal choice.

Heard the Qs a ton of times, awesome subs. And I own 6 3000Ds in my daily driver. Awesome amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.