Loud 3-way Setup Suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Was this the Autotek I had by any chance?
No sir I have 3 champaign 7300s,4-7150s,1-7600,3-7100s,5-7050s, and in the Blue and silver version..1-7300,and one I got from you,2-7150s, and 6-7050s,1-7204..White Mean machines are a different breed as well of several.Got approx 20 of those, Hifonics VII,VIII versions also,all Zeds, and a couple Micros:yumyum:All great amps.They just dont seem to ever give up

Anyone else? I am just trying to figure out how to get the most out of my doors because they are quite shallow.

So I posted my earlier reply without a clear mind, and I have realized my great idea isn't compatible with your vehicle after all. Unless...you do it anyway and build the doors to fit the 3" deep kevlar midbass woofers I had in mind. Get back to me with your e-mail address and I'll send over my idea.

So I posted my earlier reply without a clear mind, and I have realized my great idea isn't compatible with your vehicle after all. Unless...you do it anyway and build the doors to fit the 3" deep kevlar midbass woofers I had in mind. Get back to me with your e-mail address and I'll send over my idea.
E-mail is zscarlson1@gmail.com and door speakers I have now are about 3.5 deep so I can make that work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.