SOLD Lots of wire: Knu 1/0, speaker, RCAs; Monster RCAs; 4/8 Gauge; Fuse Holders/D-block

Look at the pics. It's 1/0, 4ch RCAs, 2ch RCAs, Speaker wire, fuse holders, d-block, screw terminals, various 4gauge and 8gauge. I think $200 shipped is fair? Maybe not? I'm open to offers, just required to post a price. I'd rather sell it all together to get rid of it. It's a bunch of little stuff that adds up. IDK...post an offer then.

Look at the pics! LoL. I know what you mean though. Altogether I'd say about 15-20 feet of various length KLMX 1/0. Definitely enough for at least 2 Big 3s, and enough to connect a bunch of batteries.

-Few feet of 4-gauge (good for going from the D-block to your amps).

-I believe the RCAs are both 17ft. About 6ft of Knu remote wire (actually 14g speaker wire that I used for remote wire to keep it all Knu pearl).

-About 17ft of Monster 18g remote wire.

-Knu 1/0 in and 2-4gauge out d-block.

-US Amps 1/0 fuse holder with 250 amp fuse.

-Monster fuse holder with various fuses

-3 1/0 screw on Knu terminals

-About 30 feet total of Audison 16g speaker wire

That doesn't sound like $200 worth of wire including shipping? Like I said I will definitely split it up, let's get some offers! Again, I'm flexible on price, look at the pics, tell me what you need/would be interested in and we can go from there. I just posted a price because we have to! Also have speakers, sub and amps for sale in my other thread. I will combine shipping!

Lol okay okay. Like I said just shoot me some offers. The price is very easily negotiable! I said 15-20 feet of the KLMX, some with terminals already on. And again, will combine shipping with other wire, and/or my speakers/amps/sub also for sale! Let's say $160 shipped for all of the wire and accessories?

Measured all the 1/0 for you guys:

Blue:

-39”

-26” with terminal

-20”

-32” with terminal

White:

-54”

-28”

-50”

-30” with terminal

-39” with terminals on both

-50” with terminal

Altogether it's about 27.5 feet of wire!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.