SOLD lots of audio/video equip

woc47
10+ year member

That's How I Roll
first off i have a directed 10" screen fiberglassed in a shroud made for the dash of a 92 ford explorer. The screen works 100% but has 2 burnt pixels. It may fit other large suvs or can be taken apart to fit any application. comes with all wires plus 2 wireless headphones, and an extra screen that doesn't power on but may be used for parts. asking 225 shipped

Farenheit 4x4 wireless audio/video switcher. Great for any multiple video setups. 80 shipped

Also i have a audiocontrol epic-150 this has the spl meter built in. I really don't know how accurate this is. Everthing works great. 115 shipped

I'm selling this stuff because i need to pay for a 1100 dollar automotive bill. I would like to use paypal only because of the fast transaction. will ship ups or usps buyers choice, thanks

tell me whats the difference i really think it does both

you can have an xbox on one screen a dvd on another and a backup camera on the third all at the same time and switch between any source and any output

a switcher is more like a mixer. the video won't flicker when you switch. but a selector will just cut the signal and it will flicker.(you can tell when you use it on a projector when doin live swiching..thats why i got intrested in it)

the model number is farenheit avir-5 and the unit says Wireless av 4x4 switcher

i hope this helps. it never flickered for me when i switched from xbox to dvd source

yeah, but i would really like for you to research it to make sure it's what you wanted but from what you say, it seems to be the case. pm about finishing the transaction

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.