Lost it all...

My comment about killing a bitch still stands. OP is saying it was a "good" break-up and that neither one did anything, yada yada yada... Well if it was such a good break-up and no one said or did anything like cheating or whatever then how come she won't give the OP his shit? She probably bought it for him. That's why. Otherwise there's no reason not to give him his audioz back unless she's evil or he did something stupid.
What is your issue with me man?

If you have "said proof" by way of emails and text messages with her stating she has your stuff, then there is absolutely no reason for the police to not assist you. If the patrol officer douchebag didn't want to get off his *** to perform HIS JOB, then you need to go over his head. Be persistent man. Or if you don't want to bring any criminal charges against her, spend the $100 or whatever to file a small claims suit, and take your proof with you. You don't really even need to prepare for your day in court as long as you have all the necessary documentation proving that the gear is in fact your stuff. ****, it's not like court judges expect regular people to understand legalese like a district attorney would.

If you have "said proof" by way of emails and text messages with her stating she has your stuff, then there is absolutely no reason for the police to not assist you. If the patrol officer douchebag didn't want to get off his *** to perform HIS JOB, then you need to go over his head. Be persistent man. Or if you don't want to bring any criminal charges against her, spend the $100 or whatever to file a small claims suit, and take your proof with you. You don't really even need to prepare for your day in court as long as you have all the necessary documentation proving that the gear is in fact your stuff. ****, it's not like court judges expect regular people to understand legalese like a district attorney would.
Yeah man, I'm taking her to small claims court. I have receipts with my name on them for all of it. I'm also going to ask for the engagement ring back... which I wasn't going to do.

Yeah man, I'm taking her to small claims court. I have receipts with my name on them for all of it. I'm also going to ask for the engagement ring back... which I wasn't going to do.
Good to hear. Unfortunately as far as that ring is concerned, it's looked at as a "gift," and therefore is no longer your property, but hers. You can ask, but she has no legal obligation to give it back to you.

Must have been a hell of an argument. What did you really do..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
I told her it was over. Told her to get her stuff and get out. Well' date=' she wouldn't, so I put all her stuff in the front yard and told her to give me my keys and leave. She still wouldn't, so I called the cops and told them what was going on and she flipped out. They told her to be quiet and quit argueing but she kept on screaming and yelling so they arrested her. I'm sitting on the front porch and they walk up to me and say well if we lock her up we have to lock you up to. So away we went. Thats not just my side of the story but the facts. I just laughed, paid my fine and got out in less than an hour. They told me she wasn't allowed back on the property not even to get her stuff so I hauled it all to the dump and scrapped her car. Stupid bitch.

I feel your pain OP... SMH - FKN BITCHEZ... The right one can make ya, the wrong one can break ya! My ex and her piece of shyt low life drug addicted ex made off with my entire storage locker that housed over 50k in tools & materials - Even though I KNEW who did it, I couldn't prove it so nothing was done... I however had the last laugh when both of their vehicles mysteriously vanished off the face of the earth - KARMA'S A B!tch

What is your issue with me man?
No issue at all! You're taking it the wrong way man. It just seems odd to me. Pro-rabbit is probably right. Women are crazy when it all boils down to it. Hell I wouldn't even attempt to divorce my wife till my youngest daughter is around 18. That's another 10 years! I know that she'd hold her over my head and get every cent she THOUGHT she had coming to her. So I feel your pain... Sorry. Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

I told her it was over. Told her to get her stuff and get out. Well, she wouldn't, so I put all her stuff in the front yard and told her to give me my keys and leave. She still wouldn't, so I called the cops and told them what was going on and she flipped out. They told her to be quiet and quit argueing but she kept on screaming and yelling so they arrested her. I'm sitting on the front porch and they walk up to me and say well if we lock her up we have to lock you up to. So away we went. Thats not just my side of the story but the facts. I just laughed, paid my fine and got out in less than an hour. They told me she wasn't allowed back on the property not even to get her stuff so I hauled it all to the dump and scrapped her car. Stupid bitch.
my man....

N7VnAAP.gif

Good to hear. Unfortunately as far as that ring is concerned, it's looked at as a "gift," and therefore is no longer your property, but hers. You can ask, but she has no legal obligation to give it back to you.
Actually, in my state the ring is a gift with an "obligation." According to my lawyer, if we don't go through with the marriage, it's mine. Other gifts, in my state are immediately tranferred and become the property of the person being gifted.

She is now trying to claim that my entire system was a "gift" from her. Oddly enough I have receipts for everything... but when we go to court and she claims that my system was a "gift" the judge will rule that she return it all, or pay me the value of it all.

Been talking to a lawyer and getting as much info as I can without paying for it lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.