Looks like Pioneer finally has a replacement for the 880/800.

i should have 2 od the 80 prs decks for sale sometime this week.1st run will be on a limited supply ,so there may not be as many for sale as people may think.

i should have 2 od the 80 prs decks for sale sometime this week.1st run will be on a limited supply ,so there may not be as many for sale as people may think.
I hope the first batch is not beta!

Store owner, store manager, and mine just showed up today. I'll be replacing my 4300UB later this week. Should be a vast improvement.

Uh.. yeah. The 4300 is a turd comparatively speaking.
It still wasn't terrible, but I'm very excited to be back at a decent level of HU, as opposed to entry level. The 4300 was a replacement for an old 9500 series Alpine to get full speed iPod control. Store stopped carrying Alpine, I was told I would get better pre-amp voltage. Mids were louder (less crisp too), did some testing and actually LOST pre-amp voltage on a 40hz note on a deck that claimed 2x the output voltage. Was disappointed in that aspect. Awaiting the difference with this one.

Put mine in this weekend, thing is a beast. Vast improvement over any Alpine or previous Pioneer deck I've owned. Thing gets super loud (actually puts out 5v unlike cheaper '4v' Pioneer decks that really do 3) and is immensely crisp. Completely different sound stage now, and the built in auto-time alignment is a champ as well.

Well worth being had at anything ~$350 new. Great new age replacement to some of the better known SQ decks of the early 2000s. Haven't touched the bluetooth yet, will try to work on it weekend after Easter.

Put mine in this weekend, thing is a beast. Vast improvement over any Alpine or previous Pioneer deck I've owned. Thing gets super loud (actually puts out 5v unlike cheaper '4v' Pioneer decks that really do 3) and is immensely crisp. Completely different sound stage now, and the built in auto-time alignment is a champ as well.
Well worth being had at anything ~$350 new. Great new age replacement to some of the better known SQ decks of the early 2000s. Haven't touched the bluetooth yet, will try to work on it weekend after Easter.
very nice ,glad you like it so much, i may just keep one of mine for my personal use and sell the double din instead

very nice ,glad you like it so much, i may just keep one of mine for my personal use and sell the double din instead
u gonna get better pics up of the 80? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.