Looks like Pioneer finally has a replacement for the 880/800.

The search engine does **** on here, I will attest to that, lol!

The new 80prs will be sweet, just like all the PRS decks were. I was gonna hold out for it and purchase it, but I honestly in these times, just cant see spending that kind of cheese on a single din deck, even with all those spec's, it just wasn't in the cards for me.

Love my new Pioneer DEH-9400BH though and does plenty enough for me and didnt break the bank for me and rightfully so, my family, lol! Even if it does look cheap, which is nothing but the eye of the beholder.

I personally think these 2012 line-ups look worlds better than the last couple of years from Pioneer.

Know what they say about Opinions though....

I wish I had the cash to pick up one of these to replace the 9855 in my Jeep. There's nothing wrong with my 9855, but this looks like it'd be a killer replacement for it. There's no way I could talk my wife into letting me get it though.

I might try to pick this up. dislike, no ibus controller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

use my changer. idk.
I could understand that, but CD changers are definitely a thing of the past. Does anyone even make one anymore? I don't see why Pioneer should support something they no longer make. It's time to start putting 320 kbps MP3s on you iPod.

I could understand that, but CD changers are definitely a thing of the past. Does anyone even make one anymore? I don't see why Pioneer should support something they no longer make. It's time to start putting 320 kbps MP3s on you iPod.
not really. we have to use store bought cd for comps. ipods not allowed.

It was wait for this or get the last new 117 on earth a few months ago. I just cant see buying anything pioneer. I still managed to get 3 way active without a processor, it just took longer finding the amps that would do it off 2 pre outs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.