Looking to upgrade my woofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

DanielP
10+ year member

New York
I'm currently running the MTX Magnum MB210SP but its just not getting the job done anymore I've been looking at woofers for a few weeks now but there's just so many options its really hard to choose.

The only positive I've made is I want to use at least 12" subs.

I drive a 2002 Jeep Cherokee Laredo so I have plenty of space.

Haven't picked a new amp yet because its hard to pick an amp when you don't know what you have to power.

I've been looking at the Rockford Fosgate P3D4 15/ RE Audio S (Wont let me put the "E") X15D2 I have 300-400 dollars to spend on the woofer I'm looking for a real nice deep thump any recommendations on brands/setups are welcome, Thanks.

*Note took me awhile to find out why it wouldn't let me post the RE Audio woofer model*

Budget for both amp and subs. Also what are you looking to get out of the system?
I've been looking at the Rockford Fosgate P3D4 15/ RE Audio S (Wont let me put the "E") X15D2 I have 300-400 dollars to spend on the woofer I'm looking for a real nice deep thump any recommendations on brands/setups are welcome, Thanks.
Kinda already posted that

Well what I spend on the amp will probably come down to how much I put out on the woofers but as of now for the amp my max would be around $200 since I still have to get a box for whichever subs I get. Going more towards SPL then SQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.