looking to purchase my first sub only one sub not 2.. brands??

the alpine type r you mentioned is a good sub, I'd keep looking around to see what fits you best though.

You should also find a local shop to build you an enclosure and get a design off here, it will be much better then prefab.

Man... it would seem you've never seen or heard any sort of system before.I think the best thing you could do would be to read around these forums for a month or 2 with the intent to learn and absorb knowledge, and you will be able to make a much more informed question, and we will be able to help you out more.

I had to but that in bigger font because it appears you only read every third post or so, I hope that gets your attention.
Quoted...in case he misses it the first time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think he left to go order that Alpine and a prefab box off Amazon. Probably get one of those Boss amps too I imagine. What a shame.... Had a bunch of good people willing to help him and didn't hear a word of it.

Man... it would seem you've never seen or heard any sort of system before.I think the best thing you could do would be to read around these forums for a month or 2 with the intent to learn and absorb knowledge, and you will be able to make a much more informed question, and we will be able to help you out more.

I had to but that in bigger font because it appears you only read every third post or so, I hope that gets your attention.

Once more for good measure. You need to actually know what you're doing so you can make an honest purchase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.