looking to pick up a 4 channel amp

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
title says it all. looking to get a 4 channel amp winthin the next few weeks so i can decide on what spekers im going to run. im a stickler for matching amps, and i intend to run a SAZ-1500 for my substage so sundown amps would be nice, unfortunatly im on a budget, and the SAX's are out of that budget. im not looking for tons of power, ~75W per chanel at 4 ohms would be nice since i will be powering comps and or coaxials.

looking to spend ~100-150 bux. i dont mind older amps as long as they are sturdy, a V1 SAX would make me VERY happy. looking for something that can take a beating, has protection circuits(preferaby thermal, low voltage, and low imp at minimum), and HP filters at minimum.

let me know what you guys have and price shipped. i should be buying within the next week.

Matt

sigh, cant you just let me dream my crazy fantasy and be happy? lol, i realize that the cheapest SA 4 channel ive seen went for a tad under 200. but sometimes a gem pops up/someone decides to throw out an insane deal to someone. its been ~5 years since i was able to have a system, so mybe ill get lucky. :)

Matt

edit, i also dont mind if its a tad beat up. its going to be mounted under a trim pannel and fan cooled so it wont be seen.

sigh, cant you just let me dream my crazy fantasy and be happy? lol, i realize that the cheapest SA 4 channel ive seen went for a tad under 200. but sometimes a gem pops up/someone decides to throw out an insane deal to someone. its been ~5 years since i was able to have a system, so mybe ill get lucky. :)
Matt

edit, i also dont mind if its a tad beat up. its going to be mounted under a trim pannel and fan cooled so it wont be seen.
Lol didn't mean to rain on your parade. I really hope you do end up happy. I'm trying to snag a local CL deal for TJ (Zed-made Boss 250x2), but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Good luck with the search.

lol, thanks neo. im asking around locally, but so far ive only come up with JL and Kicker amps.
MAtt
Yeah CL's a bust. They need to do a better job of organizing their for sale section for car audio. It doesn't get its own section, so it's really a crap shoot. I stumbled across that Boss by pure luck

title says it all. looking to get a 4 channel amp winthin the next few weeks so i can decide on what spekers im going to run. im a stickler for matching amps, and i intend to run a SAZ-1500 for my substage so sundown amps would be nice, unfortunatly im on a budget, and the SAX's are out of that budget. im not looking for tons of power, ~75W per chanel at 4 ohms would be nice since i will be powering comps and or coaxials.
looking to spend ~100-150 bux. i dont mind older amps as long as they are sturdy, a V1 SAX would make me VERY happy. looking for something that can take a beating, has protection circuits(preferaby thermal, low voltage, and low imp at minimum), and HP filters at minimum.

let me know what you guys have and price shipped. i should be buying within the next week.

Matt
Got a crunch pa1400.4 cheap!!

A little old but I have a optimus xl400

Will do 75w x 4 @ 4ohm

95w x 4 @ 2 ohm.

And that's at 12.5 will do slightly more on 13.5-14.4.

Cosmetically it is ~6/10 but 10/10 mech.

Asking $65 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.