Looking to change my Amp

Fresh101
10+ year member

Hello Everyone, I currently have a Kicker 2500.1 @ 2ohms. I am thinking of changing my amp to a better one I guess as I don't really know much about them. I keep seen around the thread the Sundown SAZ-3500D and the AudioQue AQ3500D.1 as the favorite. Should I consider on changing my amp and moving to one of this amp? If yes to which amp?

NOTE: Subwoofer don't really matter as I planning on changing them as well and would also need advice on what sub to purchase. The sub will be for a car so space is limited for the box design.

you can also look at the dc 3.5.do you want new or used ,the dc and sundown amps will cost the most ,but are better built too.the aq 3500 isn't a budget amp by any means, its just about 100 less than the other 2 amps .the difference is that the dc and sundown do have better specs and are a little more powerful.

you can also look at the dc 3.5.do you want new or used ,the dc and sundown amps will cost the most ,but are better built too.the aq 3500 isn't a budget amp by any means, its just about 100 less than the other 2 amps .the difference is that the dc and sundown do have better specs and are a little more powerful.

Thanks for the reply MyLows.

Ok, so between DC and Sundown which one will be a better amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.