Looking to amplify speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

05coupedriver

Boston
I am looking to amplify speakers in my 2005 accord with a factory radio I already have a sub and amp in the car I just need some help on what to do on the line converted? I have the extra amp and wires and the line output as well just dont know where to connect it to ? people have said do it from the rear speakers and others are telling me to go to the back of the radio I know what wires go to what speakers on the back of the radio. Any Help?

Thanks

Get the signal for the LOC from the wires going to the speakers you intend to amplify. This will keep the correct channel setup so you have front going to front, left going to left, etc. The back of the radio is the easiest place to do this if you don't have a factory amplifier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.