SOLD Looking for

Ive got a friend who has a RE SX 15 & Cadence z1200 for sale...he could probably do $525 for both!!! The Cadence alone costs that.

I also have a XXX15...but I really dont want to part with it...as I havent opened the box yet. If your REALLY interested....ill think of selling it to you.

$500 from a dealer!!! Because RE is making so that you can not do any more direct deals with them. They are on the way to having one dealer per state...and when you call, they will just direct you to the authorized dealer of your state!!!

So...I could do $500 plus whatever shipping will be on this monster.

Still interested in the SX15 and the Cadence? My friend said $525 shipped for both...and I took some pics of it yesterday so hit me up on AIM - SoccerFico if you need them. (My email is being gay and wont allow me to attach pics for some reason)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.