Looking for unused Boss, Pyle, or Absolute for rescuing the front panel backplate

Participant count
  • Participant list

barbaroja
10+ year member

Looking for:

Looking for a (probably non functional) Boss, Pyle, or Absolute unit for rescuing the front panel backplate. I know these are not loved around but I got some half-living unit as a gift(?) that would be nice to revive. The locking system is gone, and I do not like leaving the front panel in the car all the time. Also it needs the LCD to be changed since its showing just vertical lines but thats a fairly easy fix for me.

These manufacturers share designs and features, they just change the name and marketing target and probably build all of their stuff in the same buildhouse.

In the picture you could see if u got the right backplate: (thanks to sonicelectronix for the shared pic). This one is from an Absolute DMR510BT. I have done intensive research and units like the Boss BV8220, BV7985 and BV7990 may share the same system, as well as some Pyle and god knows what other chinese companies.

Thanks for helping!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.