Looking for two 12s

Assebsled in USA, garuntee the cookie cutter parts come from china. With that said two 1250 15s are hella tempting. What makes me concerned is the expensive reconed. Almost more than half the sub.......

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Assembled^^^

Assebsled in USA, garuntee the cookie cutter parts come from china. With that said two 1250 15s are hella tempting. What makes me concerned is the expensive reconed. Almost more than half the sub....... 

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Assembled^^^
they make the coils i think and i assumed motor and cone and haven't seen the basket on any other sub., idk about the magnet or any plastic or tensils

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.