Looking for sound quality

Participant count
  • Participant list

lilbuzjr

What brands do i want to keep an eye on when it comes to sound quality. I'm most likely going to be running them in a Mazda Protoge5 (sporty hatchback sedan type car) with a Pioneer HU, some great speakers and amp. I'm not sure what the sub amp will be, but I am really looking for quality and not so much loudness.

I'm just looking for someone to point me in the right direction, I'm just hoping to narrow down the amount of choices.

-I'm looking to spend less than $500 on the actual subs (one or two, no preference.)

image dynamics my pick, all of their speakers sound great. i say grab their component set and a 12 or pair of 10s pick up a few nice amps to push these speakers and wa-la you have a great sq system well if it's installed correctly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.