Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

aztec
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
I have two mtx 8302 amps that i bought from craigslist. They both turn on and both amps led are red. I need a price quote to see what is wrong with them. And if its a easy fix, ill pay you to fix them too....

id give steve a call at amp medics does good work for a fair price

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

just google amp medics and it should come up

alot of people don't fix these type of amps. :/ well I email mtx to see if I can get a price qoute to fix these amd they said that they don't fix these anymore dice they are old. Then she said that the red light means that they are working ok.

So I hook them both back up to my car and they still didn't work. They I was thinking maybe if turn up the gains a little I might here something. And yeap they both are working. Lol so they both do work. But I find it strange that both amps gains had to be turn up a little so for you to hear anything. I never had a amp like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...