looking for new 12 inch subs with 600 watts a piece but need help choosing.

Oaman5

I have a custom box that i made it works just fine its 4.5 inch cubic feet box tuned to 32 hz it works just fine because i had 2 alpine type r 12s in it but there were the 1242d model and i was getting roof flex and everything it was pretty loud but i had to get rid of them. i only want to use 600 watts a piece because of my electrical i do have the big three upgrade done and i think 1200 watts is enough. I will be using rockford fosgate prime 1200.1d amp. im trying to choose a good sub i need opinions. i was thinking maybe rockford fosgate p3 12s or skar audio vvx v3 12s but honestly i don't know as ive heard bad stuff about skar audio. Also my budget is around 600 to 800 but the cheaper the better honestly price doesnt matter that much.

my budget is around 600 to 800 dollars price isnt issue tbh but the cheaper the better. the prime 1200 has to be included in price though i just love that amp lol.

i just meant that i can pay that much but i do not want to go over 1200 watts because of my electrical. i like the sundowns but i heard they wouldnt work well unless you put 1000 watts a piece as people said they were underrated.

i had 600w per sub (2 that is) on my first amp.. they preformed well on 600w a piece.

And, your running a slightly bigger box at 2.25 cu ft per sub.. so that will def help with the lower power

if your looking at the yardsale i posted , I jjust wanted to ensure that you:

READ THE VERY FIRST POST ENTIRELY!

that said, many poeople have gotten loud at half cost of msrp( me). some wernt so lucky( very few), and subs required a recone.

Either way, a recone isnt very hard, lots of step by step youtube for that.

and even if it did require recone, its still cheaper to get a yardsale, and recone it new

so you think the sundown would be my best choice for the price i see that they are excellent subs and yeah my box is pretty big and honestly i just wanted to buy from like amazon or something you know...

so you think the sundown would be my best choice for the price i see that they are excellent subs and yeah my box is pretty big and honestly i just wanted to buy from like amazon or something you know...
from what ive read year over the last year or so, i tried sundown and and it worked beyond expectations.

a bigger box with 2 sa-12s on 600w is almost a perfect combo. i had a 1.75cu ft after displacement and put 900w to each.

The yardsale man!! thats were i got the two subs in my sig! and tbh, a 3rd being delivered tomorrow! ALONG with a scv-3000D!!

Edit: that said, i got excited.. im sure some one else with expierience will chime in. BUT for $99 a sub shipped...... i REALLY dont think you can beat it.

Edit #2 just felt i needed to emphasize post #9 for everyone! READ THE VERY FIRST POST ENTIRELY!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.