Looking for jlW7 12"

I'm in need of a jlW7 12" im willing to recone it. What do you have? Basket must be good.
I see that you are wanting to recone one, I was going to suggest looking at the stereo integrity hst12mkll instead, hope you're able to find the w7, if not, check out the hst12.

I might have to look for something else. I would like to have a matching set that why I'm hoping i can find one that needs a recone. If not I'm having a box built for 1. Then read everyones reviews on 18s. And find a brand that has parts avaliable cheaper than jl. If i knew they were so much and hard to get. I never would have got a W7. I'm new to the sub audio and learned the hard way. Glad i found this site it will help me from making more mistakes. And possibly find a group of guys near me that can help with my next project.

Thx JonM hard to believe but i called they are priced at $450 right now. If PSI can't sell me a match to the one they recone. I'm going to have my cousin in Columbus grab it for me. Thx man that saves me some money if i have to get a new one.?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.