Looking for Box Builder or good shop in Pittsburgh,PA area

Participant count
  • Participant list
im here for a while and im looking for a ported box tuned to 30-35hz... probably 44''x12''x14.75'' not sure on aero or slot ...subs firing up...not sure about one chamber or seperate the subs...or the position of the ports...ei firing up or to the side.. Like i said its going in a 03 Explorer....

ok so to anyone who can help it needs to be 44''X12''X13.25'' Subs and port firing up with a L-shaped port of 3''x10.5''x26'' which should total to be right around 2cubes at 32hz...I would do it myself but i live out of a hotel room for work so i have no saw or tools, and i have no problem paying you and bringing beer or soda or whatever you like?> please let me know or can i trust one of these shops like Team nutz or First-Bass of Audio Addictions i think....Also this is for 2 Sundown Audio SA-8's so any better box suggestions would be concidered!..Thank you

Hey guys, Switched my plans a little and now going with 4 SA-8's. im having a little bit more difficuilty making sure the box is right and i have the right amount of port area. How much port area for these guys?? i have a 44''x20''x12.75'' with 74'' of port area with a port of 4''x18.5''x41.38'' to make it 32hz....Does that sound right??? to equall 4cubes at 32hz?? i also had one for 44''x16''x13.75'' with 60'' of port area with a port of 4''x15''x32.94'' to make it 32'' still at 4cubes i beleive because theres less port volume...are those both correct? which one would be best or suggest a better?? I will pay for a design or help if needed!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.