Looking for an amp that is about 1000w RMS @1 ohm stable. Preferably in Socal

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Looking to get back into the game. I have a D2 IDMax that I am looking for an amp to power it with.

Don't need a powerhorse, just a little something to get me back into the hobby. I've been out of the hobby for years.

Preferably in socal so I can test the amp before purchasing, unless you have a strong rep here on the forum. Seen a lot of good amps for sale but from members with no refs.

We have a very nice CDT SQA 1000. Its a quality class a/b amp. Its lightly used and works great. CDT stopped making these so they are grtting hard to get a hold of. $270 shipped to you.

There's a few Elemental Designs nine.1's on craigslist in relatively good shape for really good prices. Just throwing it out there.
Thanks! I've contacted the seller that I found

i have a Memphis 16-mch1300 that will give you 1100 at 1 ohm here in orange county.
side note: didn't realize we had so many socal members!
One of my favorite amps, would love to have it but no need for a 5ch right now.

I have an alpine pdx m12. Its not 1 ohm stable but its 1200 @ 4.
I have no processor to run that amp..

Looking for a solid class D amp that will do 1000w @ 1ohm stable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.