Looking for an amp that is about 1000w RMS @1 ohm stable. Preferably in Socal

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Looking to get back into the game. I have a D2 IDMax that I am looking for an amp to power it with.

Don't need a powerhorse, just a little something to get me back into the hobby. I've been out of the hobby for years.

Preferably in socal so I can test the amp before purchasing, unless you have a strong rep here on the forum. Seen a lot of good amps for sale but from members with no refs.

I noticed you're interested in nine.1's. I might part with one... pm me and maybe we can work something out.
You have PM.

Any particular brand. ? Arc audio , American bass , b2 ,cdt ,phd or do you prefer mainstream amps
Open to anything that is 1ohm stable. If you have something to offer, post it or PM me.

Any interest in a us amps ax1000
I'd have to pass on that, would be interested if it was a MD1D though.

You have PM.

Open to anything that is 1ohm stable. If you have something to offer, post it or PM me.

I'd have to pass on that, would be interested if it was a MD1D though.
Almost any amp you might want that's new. I can have to you in a week or less.

i'm in the OC, got a hifonics bxi 1610D. Cheap deal with a good amount of overhead and stable at 1 and half ohm wiring although I had box rise up to 0.9 ohms after wiring down to half ohm. Not in the best cosmetic shape and is missing two of the 4 speaker terminal screws but you can replace those with m3 screws from home depot. I have a recent test video of it working I can PM you.

pm'd Audiopipe apsm 2000d, in very good condition!
i'm in the OC, got a hifonics bxi 1610D. Cheap deal with a good amount of overhead and stable at 1 and half ohm wiring although I had box rise up to 0.9 ohms after wiring down to half ohm. Not in the best cosmetic shape and is missing two of the 4 speaker terminal screws but you can replace those with m3 screws from home depot. I have a recent test video of it working I can PM you.
Gonna pass on these, looking for something a little higher end.

There's a few Elemental Designs nine.1's on craigslist in relatively good shape for really good prices. Just throwing it out there.

You wire the sub to 4 ohms and use the mtx thunder 942 im selling. Makes an easy 1000 watts of clean piwer. Asking 200 shipoed.

Gonna pass on these, looking for something a little higher end.
I've got a Rockford Fosgate T1000BDcp I'm ready to part with and I'm in Ventura County. Conservatively rated at 1000w @ 1 AND 2 ohms...so really opens up your options for what you want to run with it.

Pretty much new...not many hours on it. Still have original box and remote bass knob. PRISTINE CONDITION - Can try before you buy.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/t1000-1bdcp

Rated Power

(RMS Continuous Power): 700 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm

1000 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm

1000 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm

Total Power

(Sum of Rated Power): 1000 Watts RMS

Dynamic Power

(PVC/PowerCube® Measurement): 772 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms

1299 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms

1395 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.