Looking for amp suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Calenatar

New guy here, I've got a new kicker 12" L7 on its way to me... what amp should I get? I'm not going to be trying to push it hard all the time, but being able to occasionally wake the dead isnt a bad option either. I'm confused on what ohm stability I need because of the DVC thing. I've never owned a DVC sub before. Says 2 ohm in the description. Suggestions? thoughts? I dont really wanna break the bank, but I dont want some cheap amp thats gonna overheat or crap out on me. less than $250 would be great, but I could go higher if needs be to get something of quality. been out of the loop for a while

This is the sub I bought

Thanks alot for any help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.