Looking for a Nav/DVD/CD head unit and mono amp

look at the new lines of the pioneers avh series 4600, 3600 or 2600, if you have an android or iphone you can use mirror link which will mirror your phone thru the screen and u dont need to get a nav built in and the cost is a lot lower, im still researching it but it might be a good start for you to look into

I would like to say that I am 38 and I been trying to research Double Dins. I see something that I might like, but no RCA outputs. Im so confused and outdated, I feel like a caveman in this new world of electronics. I do miss me some bumps in the trunk. And my integra is a fun car, I might as well have fun with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

OZ...Im not sure what kind of subs they are. I just know they are 10" MTX, stamped in big black, or was it red letters on a silver cone. Not even sure what yr they are, but they came with the car. I been meaning to take 1 out of the box it came in, to see what model they are. Just haven't been motivated. Im more focused on the HU right now

MX...I will look into the Pioneer HU, but I don't have a smartphone. Im still stuck on the dumbphone(base) heheh

Is it worth the $1k for a Nav/CD/DVD double din? if so, does anyone have a favorite brand they recommend?

Im looking at the Pioneer Avic series. The Pioneer AVIC-6000NEX to be precise. What do you guys think about it?

Also, my 10s are MTX 4500 thunder, or something like that. Its 4ohms, but don't know if its DVC or SVC. How would I check?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.