Looking for a good comparison to the xs 3100

Participant count
  • Participant list

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
Yeah i know everyone is going to think its the same sh1t different guy.

But i want to know if anyone has put the xs3100 against a Batcap 4000, and NSB 90...or anything else similar that is an actual good battery

Because all 3 are very good batteries.

It seems like XS is at the top of things these days for everything else they test against but i would love to see them go against 2 other very very strong batteries to see how the compare.

F all these comparisons against other battereries like deka, c&d and kinetik.

I want to see something that will be closer

well when your going to spend 4k on batteries i would like to know which one is the best before i buy i spend that type of money on something else

When you are running a larger bank of batteries I doubt you'll see much of a noticeable difference, especially when they are similar size/specs.

The only time most people would see a difference is in limited electrical applications (like db drag street classes) where you rely heavily on only 1 or 2 batteries.

For bank setups I'd imagine the nsb90 and D3100 would be pretty close to one another. I know most guys who tested them 1 on 1 saw an increase in score with the nsb90, but this is strictly in burp setups with the vehicle off.

Not exactly a "real world" comparison for most people. Plus it was only a few tenths difference. Not something most people would worry or care about, but something db drag guys would want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.