looking for a good amp to run some kappa perfects

do you see the OP using a custom made 7.1 dsp thats not even on the market and being patented right now? No? Why even bother bringing it up when its not available to the public? its beyond stupid. All current music is recorded into stereo, very rare few equipment out there can take a stereo sound and upmix it into a dolby digital 5.1 (jbl ms8, old school clarions/eclipses etc..) or 7.1. For the majority of the vast majority population audio setups are still in 2.1 and anything to the rear messes up the sound stage plain and simple.
Some newer DSPs with enough delay can do differential rear fill. It’s not surround sound but it does make the stage larger.

Some newer DSPs with enough delay can do differential rear fill. It’s not surround sound but it does make the stage larger.
That takes a lot of trial and error aka 50+ hours or more of tuning to get it spot on especially if you just use the stock rear locations. I've seen the threads, it was a pain in the d*ck for most of them to get the stage completely dead center.

That takes a lot of trial and error aka 50+ hours or more of tuning to get it spot on especially if you just use the stock rear locations. I've seen the threads, it was a pain in the d*ck for most of them to get the stage completely dead center.
It’s not that hard. Did one a few days ago. Not with stock speakers.

If you are doing rears, you are doing it wrong, unless you want a mess glob of sound with destroyed sound stage. You also always want a dedicated monoblock amp.
Proper way is to buy the pioneer, bridging the amp for your front stage and then get a dedicated monoblock for your subwoofers. It'll be 100x cheaper than that JL amp idea.

Get a 0 gauge wire kit and distribution block if you dont want to run a lot of wires.
Thank you... Wanted someone to confirm that for myself!
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Infinity Reference 7541a. I owned one when they first came out....this amp puts out crazy power at 4 Ohms...I would like to see one dyno'd. There is a clean on on eBay...this amp will do 111 watts RMS x 4. You won't be disappointed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.