Looking for a good amp installation kit...

Kaos
10+ year member

I'm getting frustrated looking at all the different amp kits that are out there. Right now it seems the JL Audio XC-PCS2-2B (2 gauge) is the one I'm leaning towards. The only downside is the $157 price tag. I will be running a JL 500/1 and 300/4 off this kit. JL's owners manual recommends a minimum 2ga. main wire when running either of these amps w/ other amps.

So is there a good quality dual amp kit (w/ atleast 2 ga. main wire) out there for considerably less money? TIA.

Um, dont do it man. That is alot of cash. And good luck finding 2 gauge. I was lucky enought to find some on ebay through VOODOO.. Look in the classified here and / or meybe place a WTB ad. Should be cheaper than $175

I have a regular 1/0 knu KLMX amp install kit that was took out of a buddys car laying in my room. You would just need to get a distro and some 4 awg wire. Pm me and we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.