Looking for a four channel for some components

graydodge14
10+ year member

I bought some HAT Imagines and am in need of a four channel amp. It will be going in a 2004 ram 1500, i have a sundown 2500 for subs which i recently took out to completely redo my system,

Im looking at spending around 300-500 on the amp so any recommendations on a good amp?

Lol yeah ive had them for about 3 months but just got back from college to where i can tear my truck completely down. So they have just been sitting in my cloest for a while so now its time to get them installed, i was thinking maybe something pretty small i have my sub amp on the back wall and was gonna try to put this amp under the passenger seat, if it wont fit i can always squeeze it on the back wall with my amp rack.

hey graydodge14

have you looked at the bostonacoustics.com outlet store yet?

The Boston are good buy right now i would try to buy a clean amp llike the bostons & spend the rest on deadener

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.