looking for a fi 15 or a orion 15 or sundown 15. something close to 2000rms.

okc22

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

im looking for one or two of any of these something close to 2k rms. please let me know i have the money. ill take new or used

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i have a re mt 15 d2 reconed psi let me know if you're interested, i have too much power for it lol its really perfect for 2k

I don't know what your budget is but I have two fully custom FI N3 motors with 15 inch baskets for $650. You could get PSI to make you some custom recones. I will be back in oklahoma for work on the 10th let me know if you're interested.

Edit: One of these subs is still functional if you'd like the working one I could sell you that as well thought you wanted two.

Not sure if u have already made purchase r not. Also not even sure what u want 2 spend. But if u r on a budget I have a Orion HCCA 15" that the dust cover came off and top layer of cone, it still plays so it doesnt have 2 b reconed. I was told that FixMySpeaker.com sells what r called Full Cone Covers they have 2 available in 15" one in full carbon fiber and the other is just plain. I was told that either one of those would fix subwoofers problem. The plain cover sells for $16.50-18 and the carbon sells for $40-42. And the rubber adhesive is like $9. Im asking $175 so for around $200 u could have completed sub not including shipping and handling. Although I would recommend paying more and getting the carbon fiber cone cover. So let me know what u think I mean if interested. U would have to pay for shipping and I live in San Diego Ca not sure weight on HCCA but its not light. I have included 2 pics of sub one is with a Alpine Type R for comparison and one is of cone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.