CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Here's my current setup which is currently sitting in my garage

1 idmax 15

pair of exodus anarchy

pair of cdt wideband

IA 10.1

jbl 1004

center stage speaker (stock tundra speaker, need to keep for BT etc from what I've read online)

Here's what I need. A DSP which will be able to run all this crap

MS8 maybe? audison bit ten? rf 360.3

budget is 3-350

Here's what I have for trade

4 dayton ho 12's

above mentioned jbl

above mentioned IA 10.1

also have cash so could do partial trade and cash if needed

not looking for a head unit as I want to keep the stock one. at least for now. hope this all made sense

I have an Arc Audio ps8 I am asking 400 shipped for. I would be interested in a trade plus cash on your end for IA 10.1. There have been at least 2 bit 10s for sale on here in the last few months. Might be worth a search. At any rate good luck with finding what you want.

You should show me what you're going to do to fit those Anarchy woofers and that IDMAX sub in a Tundra. I used to sell MS-8 as my best DSP for using all the stock Tundra speaker locations. I really like what it can do with a center speaker and rear speakers. Audison does a super simple L+R center channel, if I remember correctly, which will take away from accurate imaging.

Yeah this whole dsp thing is new to me. Ms8 seems like good starter.

That arc mentioned above is nice but I think too advanced for me.

For idmax I'm gonna sacrifice the split seat in rear, the 40 side, and probably bolt a box in there

Anarchy I don't know. Haven't measured depth of doors. Was kinda hoping they'd drop in like in my silverado using small spacer

If not I have a set of Dayton rs180 I think somewhere

I have an Arc Audio ps8 I am asking 400 shipped for. I would be interested in a trade plus cash on your end for IA 10.1. There have been at least 2 bit 10s for sale on here in the last few months. Might be worth a search. At any rate good luck with finding what you want.
I'll keep you in mind but I think that's a bit complex for me. I'm clueless to dsp and don't wanna bite off too much

I'll keep you in mind but I think that's a bit complex for me. I'm clueless to dsp and don't wanna bite off too much
Nothing like a Arc PS8... advanced or not.. and for the money, that's the best way to go.... I also have a few , but are NEW, so the price on the used one is a good deal... Don't overthink the choices.. The ms8 nor the 360.3 is just a drop and play.. anything you get will require you to start learning.. And that's where all the fun is..

Good Luck

Anyone else???
Really a quite simple decision. You can do a 99prs, which is a deck with a pretty much full DSP. If you wanted auto tune, get the ms8. If you want to tune yourself, you know the market: PS8, bit one, helix dsp, zapco dsp, 360.3, 6 to 8. All have their quirks. Arc's standard mode interface is quite simple and straight forward. Advanced mode is where it can get complicated. Was told by Arc the remote is coming this year.

Really a quite simple decision. You can do a 99prs, which is a deck with a pretty much full DSP. If you wanted auto tune, get the ms8. If you want to tune yourself, you know the market: PS8, bit one, helix dsp, zapco dsp, 360.3, 6 to 8. All have their quirks. Arc's standard mode interface is quite simple and straight forward. Advanced mode is where it can get complicated. Was told by Arc the remote is coming this year.
so you have one for sale?

otherwise you aren't really helping or answering the thread.

cant/dont want to use p99 as i am retaining factory headunit

so you have one for sale?otherwise you aren't really helping or answering the thread.

cant/dont want to use p99 as i am retaining factory headunit
If you are keeping the factory HU the MS-8 is the only one I know to completely wipe out the factory EQ before processing. That's why I choice it. It still has a learning curve but it's more about learning what it wants. Gain structure is very important.

People think the MS-8 is just about Auto tune. Once you use one and get it right you will see what it's really about.

If you are keeping the factory HU the MS-8 is the only one I know to completely wipe out the factory EQ before processing. That's why I choice it. It still has a learning curve but it's more about learning what it wants. Gain structure is very important.
People think the MS-8 is just about Auto tune. Once you use one and get it right you will see what it's really about.
I was under the understanding that the RF did as well. Maybe i misread the manual?

Response #2 offered you one for sale.
thanks guy. i referenced it in post 4, quoted in post 5 and it's sold. any more help you can provide?

I was under the understanding that the RF did as well. Maybe i misread the manual?

thanks guy. i referenced it in post 4, quoted in post 5 and it's sold. any more help you can provide?
Maybe. I didn't look at it since I really hate RF with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...