focused313
10+ year member

Learning With Every Post
Michigan
2007 Buick Rendezvous

Aftermarket Pioneer HU that absolutely *****

Hifonics Amp

3 Kicker CVR 10" subs ported

Factory speakers (comps up front, speakers in rear doors, and 6x9's in rear)

$125 budget

This is for my lady friend and she's happy with the bass (minus buying and mounting a bass knob). She's actually happy with the mids and highs as well, but I'm the one who can't take it. After installing my old pioneer in her car, I've noticed...I hate it. It only has one set of preouts...that **** and a 3.5mm jack in the front, which irritates me because I hate to see wires.

I don't care about the brand. I just need a radio with sub preouts, 2 sets would be even better, and usb and/or 3.5mm jack IN THE BACK. I'd prefer something with ipod control as well.

If you can spend a little more I have a minty Clarion CX609 double din. 728 variable color illumination, USB in the back, Aux in the front, 2 sets of preouts, HPF/LPF filters, iPod controls, built in blue tooth (mic included), etc.

I have been thinking about selling my kenwood excelon kdc-x592. Has 3 4volt pre-outs. USB and 3.5mm in the back. Have the remote too. Has treble, mid and bass adjustments. Nice little deck.

Would proly sell for $110 shipped. Pm me if you are interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.