Looking for a decent sub amp around 1200-1500 watts @1 ohm

Have you used CAB CCA?.. Prior to this build I used several budget types without any problems. This time however... Thank god I only used it for straight runs under the car!.. Hey I love the CAB amp for sure... but their 0ga CCA 50ft roll was inflexible, lumpy and DON KING!.. lesson learned!.. next year I'll have about 40 ft of free 0 ga to give away!.. LOL!
the poor fool who ends up with that stuff!! LoL!! When i worked at Ultimate Electronics, nothing we stocked was CCA, all OFC. Everything from the stinger to monster, at least at our store. I was the 12v manager, and as such, i refused to stock that stuff. Cheaper, sure, but from what i knew, the 4 gauge cca was similar to the 8 gauge ofc with voltage delivery. Im personally looking at some welding wire once i get a couple paychecks after I return from my trip to Romania. Cant wait to get there and experience the sheer beauty of the Romanian countryside again with my family. Budget consuming, by my fiancee is from there and its a return home for her, plus she has tons of family there, a TINY Citroen C3 and a 4000 sq ft house as our landing pad (which she owns outright). Makes for a comfortable voyage

I don't know if they are using outdated boards, if they are I certainly like the old boards better than the new ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif All I know is they are Korean and not Chinese made and they perform as advertised.

All these new brands that my old *** isn't familiar with now. Like to keep it around $300 but budget isn't a huge deal. Will be pushing DC Level 3 15 in ported box. Looking at Zapco 1350, Souncubed although I am not as familiar as I was when the were AQ. Other suggestions welcome.
I have a really nice Solid Audio 11d or Memphis MC 1100D aka "th' Brick" your choice $260 shipped both are very nice and high quality

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.