Looking for a car audio processor with time alignment

West

Banned
My budget (400-600$) would like an audio processor as a separate component. (not integrated in HU). Saw a post or two on the topic, but the forum people started arguing... and never answered the question.)

My main concern is with time alignment and a good equalizer. Noise is my last concern, I want quality clean sound coming out.

I like the JBL (MS-8)... but I am not sure how I feel about the JBL brand in general and potential reliability issues. Any suggestions to better units would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone heard a few of these or better yet owned one and can comment about reliability and sound quality? You would be surprised on the limited selection of car audio products in/around Knoxville.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

JBL MS-8 is one of the best. The consensus is that MS-8 is better than other processors when it comes to automatic self tuning. Also JBL implements a true surround sound DSP should you decide to run rear fill. On the other hand, it limits the amount of changes you can enter manually. The MSRP is kind of high, but every once in a while there is a good sale. Around thanksgiving, authorized internet vendors were offering MS-8 for around $500.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.