Looking for a car audio installer in South Jersey (or surrounding area) - Nissan 370Z

370Z NAV

10+ year member
Jun 2, 2009
South Jersey, NJ
Hi, I'm looking for someone to install my nav HU in my 370Z. Car only has 3K miles on it. It's a newborn baby and I need someone who will do the job without hurting (scratches/mistakes etc) the baby.

Basically it's a double DIN install that slides right in(no kit needed). Most time consuming part will be wiring the harness.

Please get back to via pm if you are interested. If you know a shop, feel free to recommend me as well. Thanks.

speedfreak28

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 30, 2007
south jersey
i do my installs in winslow area about 25-30 miles from there. pm me exactly what you wanna do and we'll make it happen

AVSTANG02

Banned
May 3, 2005
Las Vegas
Hi, I'm looking for someone to install my nav HU in my 370Z. Car only has 3K miles on it. It's a newborn baby and I need someone who will do the job without hurting (scratches/mistakes etc) the baby.
Basically it's a double DIN install that slides right in(no kit needed). Most time consuming part will be wiring the harness.

Please get back to via pm if you are interested. If you know a shop, feel free to recommend me as well. Thanks.
I'll do it but you're going to have to show me how.

I know how to drive tho.

WillyG4444

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jul 12, 2004
Ridgewood
PM me if you would Like i would be more than happy to do it for you. Here is some of my work.http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370497
Matt over here has my recommendation any day. Not only did he do great work on my car, but he spent countless hours talking to me on the phone at night trying to guide me through it when I couldn't go down there because of a snowstorm. I failed and eventually met up half way. Very stand up guy, who doesn't mind going above and beyond to help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif And he knows what he's doing which is a plus lol

Good luck with the Z, sweet ride

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds