Looking for a car audio installer in South Jersey (or surrounding area) - Nissan 370Z

370Z NAV
10+ year member

Hi, I'm looking for someone to install my nav HU in my 370Z. Car only has 3K miles on it. It's a newborn baby and I need someone who will do the job without hurting (scratches/mistakes etc) the baby.

Basically it's a double DIN install that slides right in(no kit needed). Most time consuming part will be wiring the harness.

Please get back to via pm if you are interested. If you know a shop, feel free to recommend me as well. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to install my nav HU in my 370Z. Car only has 3K miles on it. It's a newborn baby and I need someone who will do the job without hurting (scratches/mistakes etc) the baby.
Basically it's a double DIN install that slides right in(no kit needed). Most time consuming part will be wiring the harness.

Please get back to via pm if you are interested. If you know a shop, feel free to recommend me as well. Thanks.
I'll do it but you're going to have to show me how.

I know how to drive tho.

PM me if you would Like i would be more than happy to do it for you. Here is some of my work.http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370497
Matt over here has my recommendation any day. Not only did he do great work on my car, but he spent countless hours talking to me on the phone at night trying to guide me through it when I couldn't go down there because of a snowstorm. I failed and eventually met up half way. Very stand up guy, who doesn't mind going above and beyond to help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif And he knows what he's doing which is a plus lol

Good luck with the Z, sweet ride

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...