Looking for a box on the cheap!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Garrow215
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Burke, NY
Just looking around to see if anyone has a ported box lying around they would like to trade, or sell for cheap? Would need to be for a single 12", 2 ft^3 tuned to either 32 or35 hz. Sub is a 12" Mag Claw v1. Trying to save a few bucks before Christmas! Let me know, thanks!

id give you some $$ and pay for shipping if you wanted to ship that box send me a pm if you're interested your inbox is full
really dont want to mess with shipping it man. And not sure why its saying my inbox if full. Already cleaned it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.