looking for a box builder

Im looking for someone who can build me a 8^ft box for 2 15" fi bl's with kerfed port. Double baffle and 45° angles and shipped to 32536 the box will be designed by ryan @ ram designs.
That will be a rather large enclosure to ship fully built. Shipping will be rather high. I would advise members to try and keep it local, I'm sure there are members some what local to you that can help you out.

dont let rabbit scare you my buddy had almost a 8cuft box built a shipped with tipple baffle for lvl5 15s and it was reasonable talk to double 07
Why would I scare anyone? I have shipped 15ft3 net enclosures before, that does not make it cheap is all. If clients feel that paying the shipping price then of course any builder would ship the item, however, it is simply not cheap to ship such large enclosures. Truth is what it is(and it can be proven), I would try to find a local builder to do this build to save a large amount of $$ on shipping.

This the same "buddy" that called me the other day about recones? I would bet so.

my point is double 07's prices are so reasonable that shipping is small price to pay for what your getting in terms of build quality
My point is shipping in this exact situation would not be a small price to pay at all. Given that FL has many builders with great skills he is better with a local. One of which was already mentioned in here.

not gonna say what buddy paid for his box but it wasnt alot fo the size and weight i guess he can get a quote and decide for him self . for example ive bought 2 boxes from starrmountain cheaper than another person on here would build me one for . granted he doesnt do it for a living but that reflects the prices im talking about

not gonna say what buddy paid for his box but it wasnt alot fo the size and weight i guess he can get a quote and decide for him self . for example ive bought 2 boxes from starrmountain cheaper than another person on here would build me one for . granted he doesnt do it for a living but that reflects the prices im talking about
If you are referring to me that is an exaggeration. As per our conversations before, I offer the cheapest shipped prices(look at our prices if you are not sure http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/563171-new-pricing-update.html) for the quality of work we provide.

He is free to get a quote from anyone he likes, I'm just suggesting it will be much cheaper for a local builder to take this build on. If it wasn't I would be offering him a quote but I know what shipping will be already and it would push the price higher then I would offer it for. The pricing your "buddy" pays is not as you attest to since he deals with him on a regular basis including selling his enclosures.

If you would like to consider other topics, please take it to the dome.

Thanks.

If you are referring to me that is an extradition. As per our conversations before, I offer the cheapest shipped prices(look at our prices if you are not sure http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/563171-new-pricing-update.html) for the quality of work we provide.
He is free to get a quote from anyone he likes, I'm just suggesting it will be much cheaper for a local builder to take this build on. If it wasn't I would be offering him a quote but I know what shipping will be already and it would push the price higher then I would offer it for. The pricing your "buddy" pays is not as you attest to since he deals with him on a regular basis including selling his enclosures.

If you would like to consider other topics, please take it to the dome.

Thanks.
i wasnt refering you to was talking baout quote from dbeez fyi . back to topic tho .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.