Looking for 6.5" comp speakers suggestions

Go active then u can pick the best of each and not have to deal with good mids crap tweets or good tweets crap mids..
Are you running all 8 of your speakers off that 4 channel amp? I've heard good things about what you have: flute and prestige..

I have a set of bnib digital designs cs6.5's I'm selling. Mounting depth is less than 2 inches! They've been getting great reviews for both the midbass as well as the tweeter. PM me if interested...

Ok, so another thought. Why not just pick a 6" woofer and separate tweeter from PE and run each one off separate channels on my 4 chan amp? How much harder is this to do than getting a set with an inline xover?
Go active then u can pick the best of each and not have to deal with good mids crap tweets or good tweets crap mids..
Thats what he just said.

OP using a woofer in the door is not a good idea, especially if you dont have any deadener, closed cell foam, or mass loaded vinyl.

Thats what he just said.
OP using a woofer in the door is not a good idea, especially if you dont have any deadener, closed cell foam, or mass loaded vinyl.
This. Either invest in some deadener and seal off your door or get some kicks made

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.