Looking a 2400 to 2500 watt amp

Oaman5

Got the American bass vfl4480 but I'm looking something that can be run at either .5 ohms or 2 ohms really want an amp that can do over 2k at 2 ohms bc I have 2 2 ohm subs... The reason why I'm looking another amp is the vfl4480 is a good amp but that thing does not like .5 ohms if gets extremely hot and will cut off after while. Looking for a 300 dollar range I also prefer the 2 ohm because my electrical is decent but not that good. Also subs are the soundqubed hds312s if that helps with a ball park on the watts I need.

Hard to find those amps man I never see them on forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Was thinking about the fsd amp but they don't sell it on amazon anymore it says currently unavailable

Yeah the amp is fine before but when it starts playing for a few minutes it'll get hot and turn off its a good amp though has the power just doesn't like .5 ohms and I pmed you soundrive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.