Lookin into these amps,Help Requested!

Participant count
  • Participant list

99CherokeeSport
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Laredo,Tx
Hey whats up car audio, my name's cris and im fairly new to this site,but not to systems.I have a pair of dual 4ohm kicker l5s rated 900 rms paired at 1ohm.The only thing is that I have a Kicker 400.1 amp and even though it bumps the amp kicks off when I raise the volume.Due to the amp not being 1ohm stable:emb: I need to find an amp that'l rip these subs apart, without popping'm.

So far these are my top choices.

Cadence TXA-1000D

Cadence Flash 1200.1

Sound Stream Rubicon 1000.1

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

I had pics but couldnt get them up.I per4sonally like the soundstream rubicon, but have heard good things from cadence.

The amp actually belongs to my brother, he just let me borrow it for a while, until I can get another amp.So far these are the amps that I'v seen that fit my budget. and as far as the rubicon goes does it throw out a true 1000w rms?I havent really seen any bench test results on these amps even though they do look like they'r built well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.