Lookie what i got :)

Sure, I'm proud to be a single father, but oh well...That's just the way my cards were dealt. I'm actually more proud just to be a father of a healthy boy who has a lot of character and is a pleasure to raise. I fail to see where you're going with this though. Did I mention me being a single father in this thread? If you're going to derive the reasoning for this post over a picture I posted of my son, what, about 9-10 months ago on ROE, then cool. Don't know how this is gonna help you prove a point, but ok //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Either way, I know it's the net. People are always gonna have something to say wether it's bad or good. I've come to accept that and I think you should too. Remember, it's just the internet.
oooo told u...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

What does it have to do with a picture of your son?

And I still dont see how you work for everything when your house was given to you. Sure you gotta still make payments and pay for bills, but it was given to you. Doesnt make you any less of a man, but dont say things when you are guilty also. I was given a car, you were given a house. If someone was to give me a house, I know I would sure as hell take it. Just like Im sure if someone was going to give you a car you would take it.

This whole subject is kind of pointless...

And I still dont see how you work for everything when your house was given to you. Sure you gotta still make payments and pay for bills, but it was given to you. Doesnt make you any less of a man, but dont say things when you are guilty also. I was given a car, you were given a house. If someone was to give me a house, I know I would sure as hell take it. Just like Im sure if someone was going to give you a car you would take it.

Maybe it's just this state, I don't know, But I had to show nearly 30 grand to claim this fawkin' house. Now, while that still isn't even close to the cost of the house, it's a significant amount of cash none the less. Comparing the car to my house is not even close. Did you have to pay a significant amount for it? No.

And I brought up the picture of my son because that's the only time I really brought up me being a single father and being proud of my son. I figured you derived your comments about me being a father from that, but I guess your comments just came out of thin air due to the fact that I didn't say anything in this thread about me being a single father unless it was in response to your comments about my son earlier in this thread.

Edit; and I'll make a response once I'm back in 30-45min.

the whole fact of the matter is that he pays for everything. You pay for jack ****. sure he "inherited" a house. did you "inhererit" both of your cars??? do you pay for anything even if you did??? NO. You just need to get over the fact that Mass>joo becasue he is able to do anything he wants, pay for his hobby, an raise his son. Im sorry you'll never be half the man that Mass is already.

an also, why the **** are you still posting when 5 pages ago you said you had enough of this forum an were goin to stop talking, that right there proves to us that this thread bothers you. because its not like your world where everyone worships you an thinks you're great, because you can blow 10k on a system then blow the system up an everyone has pitty for you.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Whats the ETA on this being done?
Probably once he can get Scott to send out recones or arrange for himself to send the motors in and have Scott recone them and send them back out. I'm pretty sure that's the main hold up as of now.

ETA? 150 pages. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

But ya, just waiting on my recones to get here. I should have numbers by June 10th.

I did bassrace with 1 sub this weekend. With the single 18 I almost took the 139.9 but with 2 seconds left I broke out. That single sub was metering pretty good, probably could have bassraces a 143-144 if I cranked it. Bass was only on half, so I could have cranked it quite a bit more. This was Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 101 slowed down, and it was at about 28-32hz that it was playing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date