look what ups droped off

Participant count
  • Participant list
nice stuff you got there lol. if you happen to make an amp rack i would mount some sort of fan to it. the prime 500's get really fkin hot, idk why it doesn't matter what ohm load lol. they operate fine but it couldn't hurt to cool them off especially if it gets hot where youre at

so the ups guy left you an empty bottle of beer?
must of been Samuel L. Jackson!!!

assdasdasasdasdasdasdsad.jpg
BROUGHT YOU DAT SUB

yes it is it was a bad azz sub but I put to much power to it and now it is dead hear is a pic of the oz nixt to the sa-8

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Like @maylar said, delay the turn on to the amplifier only. 3 to 5 seconds should take care of it.
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...

About this thread

spljim

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
spljim
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date