Look at this BS I saw on Craigslist.

i guess your not catchin my drift... i would love to meet you and drive you around in the back of my car *******...anyways yea its the v-8 and i love it...cant beat the price on them used...got a 42000 car for 23000 2 years old

i guess your not catchin my drift... i would love to meet you and drive you around in the back of my car *******...anyways yea its the v-8 and i love it...cant beat the price on them used...got a 42000 car for 23000 2 years old
lol yeah i remember ours was like 36k now its barely worth 8 on kbb, nonetheless nice car.

yeah, hide behind the badge. my sister is dating a state trooper that i've wooped his asss twice. y'all aint ****!

Dude call your ***** and tell her to hurry up
Some of us have ot fvcking work tomorrow
your wasting your time..most likely this kid is 12 years old and snuck on mommys computer when they fell asleep..there is no girl, no car, no bid..probrably no pubic hair.. Pawned grow up man ..if you were a real gangsta you wouldnt be on no car audio forum actin hard...talk is cheap..and you still cant afford it..so stfu

your wasting your time..most likely this kid is 12 years old and snuck on mommys computer when they fell asleep..there is no girl, no car, no bid..probrably no pubic hair.. Pawned grow up man ..if you were a real gangsta you wouldnt be on no car audio forum actin hard...talk is cheap..and you still cant afford it..so stfu
It's all good. I'm having more fun making fun of this dipshit than you would imagine.

Are you gonna show or should I just get some rest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominator

10+ year member
Soundwave Master
Boominator
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date