Long reponse time.

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikecheck

Is a long response time usual from PSI/ Fix my Speaker ? I sent an inquiry on the upper end of two weeks ago. Their instructions said not to spam them with multiple requests for the same sub. Anyone with past experience with them would be extremely helpful.

Have some patience and wait your turn. Two weeks is a long turn around, but it is tax season, and most likely he is swamped.

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry for my (ironically) long response time. SPLaudio, I require a re-cone for a BTL 15". Also, I know this is a shot in the dark but, would there be any possible way to re-cone an old AS12SQ hifonics sub woofer?

Does Fi have a website? Is that still even a meme here?

Anyway, Fi sells recones, you should deal with OEM parts from the manufacturer. I suspect the Hifonics could be repaired but I doubt it's worth the money.

i have built many btl's can make them 1k-2.5k woofers depending what your looking for,daily,spl?

the hifi as hispls said isnt worth reconing...

pm me for a quote

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.