Southeast Region Local SPL Drive by Kennesaw Ga

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Hmmm...Yall need to come over to CACO...Local guys are on there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Lol id love to but unfortunately the caco website has been shut down since i started this thread. :/. guess thisll just have to do.

So that means you cannot come? I thought being on call just means you need to be available to come in???
well, when you're on call with the power company, there's a good chance you will be working. So I have to stay close to home.

well, when you're on call with the power company, there's a good chance you will be working. So I have to stay close to home.
Just tell them u have better things to do. Like hangin with ca.com members lol.

Sorry I missed it guys. Had a big Halloween party to go to. Anyway how was it? And how do you get a pic of your ride up next to your screen name?

We didnt go. It was pushed back to this Friday. I was waiting on a part to come in. and Travis (t1990le) had plans. It just works out better. But we are for sure gonna be up there this Friday the 5th @ around 8:30ish. If everyone who is coming could post what vehicle they drive, color, and types of stickers on the car that would be great. I drive 96' Jeep Grand cherokee blue with Zombie stickers on it.

Hey guys, sorry i was without internet all weeked :/ i did manage to swing by sat night for a few mins around 11 but i didnt see any vehicles from here. I agree with jared about posting vehicle description. My NBS F-150 is the one on my sig and avatar. 22in Giovannas, One HID and one Halogen light lol Maybe more of us can be able to go fri seeing it wont have a holiday.

To RSP18s:

I just resized a pic of my truck in windows photo viewer to 400x600 i believe. Whatever the max dimensions are.

I agree wid jared, most of us locals know who u r shaken. lol ur one of the loudest guys around here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Shaken, you gotz a pm.

I got the part in and its working perfect! With my SPL port plug in it does 151.41 @ 53hz. with the daily port in it does a 148.18 @ 41hz.

For all the guys who have never been metered now is the time to come on out!

Pretty excited about this Friday!

I got the part in and its working perfect! With my SPL port plug in it does 151.41 @ 53hz. with the daily port in it does a 148.18 @ 41hz.For all the guys who have never been metered now is the time to come on out!

Pretty excited about this Friday!
Are you running what is in your signature? Just 1 12??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.