loc....do i need one?

Participant count
  • Participant list
just installed my aftermarket amp to my factory hu using the amps high level inputs. just cant get rid of annoying tapping sound coming through the speakers. ive adjusted gain to no avail. also i have sound on both channels but if i move balance all the way to right side sound dissapears on that side until i move it back to center. ground is good and wires are correct.would a loc fix this and what would be a good one for a 5 channel amp.?

2014 Toyota avalon......it's the non jbl system however it has 9 premium speakers.5 of them are powered by hu alone and the other 4 are powered by a small amp under the seat.the four are what I'm repowering with aftermarket amp.I get amplified music but there is a low static scratch about a sec apart.it does it even with the engine not running.the hi level inputs had a ground wire for each harness that goes to chassis ground.when I hook them up I get alternator whine so I disabled them.would a good pic help?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.