Line X to save your SPL vehicle from ripping apart

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
So a kit of theirs costs around a box of higher end deadener.

I'd imagine this would be great for guys hitting 160+ dbs that are dealing with torn up roofs, doors and anywhere Just gut your interior and shoot every sq inch of your vehicle with this and not only is it sound deadened and protect your vehicle from massive SPL vibration and flex but its basically gonna reduce Side collision impact as well. This seems VERY interesting.

I'm pretty sure some top level competitors are already using this since their vehicle kinda looks like this on the outside.

Don't see that really helping as it's just a protective coating. Maybe if you did several layers to get it 1/4-1/2" thick, but that would get expensive fast. Wood and fiberglass are tried and true. I've used that in several 160+ vehicles with no issues...

Don't see that really helping as it's just a protective coating. Maybe if you did several layers to get it 1/4-1/2" thick, but that would get expensive fast. Wood and fiberglass are tried and true. I've used that in several 160+ vehicles with no issues...
Got a buddy doing an 8 12s build in a trailblazer no wall b pillar on 12k at first then 24k. 1/2 ply on the roof and stripper pole up front. He really hopes to get a 155+ on demos. Have you done any trailblazers and have any advice tuning wise based on cabin gain experiences? Itll be alphard deaf bounce 12s, convincing him to test for his cabin gain atm.

Got a buddy doing an 8 12s build in a trailblazer no wall b pillar on 12k at first then 24k. 1/2 ply on the roof and stripper pole up front. He really hopes to get a 155+ on demos. Have you done any trailblazers and have any advice tuning wise based on cabin gain experiences? Itll be alphard deaf bounce 12s, convincing him to test for his cabin gain atm.
My advice is stop being a baby and wall that mofo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif no walls are boring.

A buddy here local built the B2 Audio White Trailblazer. I was going to build my wife a setup for here TB but she changed her mind. He tuned B2 trailblazer around 32 i believe

His Name is Bobby Hesketh...

My advice is stop being a baby and wall that mofo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif no walls are boring.
As soon as I'm healthy we're gonna wall this puppy. The first build I'm going to have the owner do all the cuts and assembly. He's already been warned about hatch damage lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Did a TB with 2 15" lvl5's off a B2 amp....only remember it doing a 54+ SB run, set an IL record back then. Think it peaked around 38hz. Do 3/4" wood on the roof, double layer over subs wouldn't hurt either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.