line out converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

THATpurpleKUSH
5,000+ posts

Fuckyou
This is my first time working with a line out converter and I'm confused at all the wires it has. It has 2 white and 2 gray which I assume splice into the speakers but then it has 2 blacks a yellow and a blue. The blue I assume is for the remote turn on lead and would this just go straight to the amp although its on the input harness with the rest of the other wires? So that leaves 2 blacks and a yellow, would this not work if it wasnt wired up to the power source then?

i would hook the grey and white positive and negative wires to your rear speakers leads splice in

plug rca 's in to the loc from amp

catch trigger for the loc blue wire from where your catching trigger for your amp

the black wires are ground off the loc and if you get no funny noises then you don't need to ground the loc

see if it works at that point

i see they sell that loc at sonic electronics

download owners manual off manufactures web site and read it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.